Monday, May 29, 2006

What an interesting similarity!

Did you know that every thing in Iran is very well sets.

Look at the both side of our politics, or even the third side, People. Look at our media, our hardliners in both side, our bloggist, also look at our president. See our family, our schools, look at our busses, streets … do you mention that similarity?

Who said that Ahmadinejad came to power by fraud? It is his place, even with small doze of manipulations. But who don’t? Me? You? Your brother? Or father? We all do that … every day …

Who said that Velayat-e Faghih is not what Iranians want, it is what in our families circulates. Look at our self …

Evry body sais the government Lie? Lie? Every body lies in this country. Even a 6 years old kid lie … is not that bad actually … we can not survey without that … don’t repeat it any more.

Government doesn’t work for the country! Oh, yes … they don’t … but do you? do we? Come on … Work is for donkey in our country, did you forgot it? We have even slang about it!

I really believe this famous sentence: Every nation has the government they deserve.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

I mostly agree with the sentiments being expressed, but I also believe Iranian people are beautiful, kind, and hard working. I am referring to the common person, of course.

Some people have no say over their government or how they are treated. I detest Evin prison. I am very grateful Akbar Ganji is finally released. They treated him wrongly.

When a large group of people boycott the elections, it did not go unnoticed. Oh, the dinosaur media may not have made a big deal of it, but we did! Yes, the people who have a voice to speak did so.

I called my government, and I demanded Iranian people be treated fairly. I also said you do not want war. That is not necessary. You may need some help in other areas like moral support, financial support, radio support, etc.

THAT is why there is no war. He listened to his base. Iranians deserve to live in peace with one another, and I believe they can. After all, you are proud Persians. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home